Odus Maximus Moon

Odus Maximus Moon
aka Kitchen Manager

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

We're Back!

Charles and I went on a short vacation to Phoenix, Arizona.  It is always a nice place to visit, but way too hot for me.  It was a 115 degrees on one of the days we were there!  All I could think about if my dogs could not tolerate that heat any more than I could.  They would be catatonic everyday.  I guess that wouldn't be so bad half of the time but their quirky personalities are what make them fun.

Thank you to my mom and mother-in-law for taking such good care of my babies!

This is a photo of Ecco on the way home from my mother's.  She is usually situated in the front passenger seat on most car rides but that was my spot so she had to go in the back with Luna and their crates.  She was pretty hilarious riding on top of her bed that was already on top of her kennel.  She pretty much held on to dear life most of the ride home.

And this is Luna the day after we got home.  All four dogs were completely exhausted.  It was a quiet afternoon - we loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment